An easy crockpot meal. You can prep in the morning, and it will be ready by dinner!
- 5.5 lb 5.5 lb 5.5 lb Beef Chuck Shoulder Roast
- 0.5 Tbsp 0.5 Tbsp 0.5 Tbsp Sea Salt
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Parsley, dried
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Onion, dried chopped
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Dill, dried
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Beef Broth
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coconut Aminos
- 10 whole 10 whole 10 whole Peperoncinis
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Ghee
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Grind seasoning with a mortar and pestle.
- Place roast in crockpot with beef broth, and sprinkle seasoning evenly all over the roast.
- Drizzle coconut aminos over the roast and place peperoncinis around the roast.
- Scoop ghee on the top of the roast.
- Set to low and cook for 8 hours.
- Remove from pot and shred with two forks.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week