Miso Glazed Salmon
This Miso Glazed Salmon is a healthy, simple, and flavorful dish that even your kids will like!
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Add all ingredients except salmon to a sauce pan
- Heat over medium heat, stirring frequently, until glaze is formed (5-7 minutes)
- Place salmon filets on baking sheet lined with parchment paper
- brush glaze onto fish
- bake for 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork, pausing to reglaze every 5 minutes
- garnish with green onions and sesame seeds
You can add 2 Tbsp miso to the sauce for an additional flavor punch
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week