Mint Chocolate Frappe
- 0.75 cup 0.75 cup 0.75 cup Water, cold
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coffee, freshly ground, instant coffee, *or see notes
- 10 whole 10 whole 10 whole Mint Leaves
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Coconut Cream
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Cacao Powder, Raw
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coconut Palm Sugar
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Ice cubes, divided
- Add all ingredients except one cup of ice to a blender and mix until smooth.
- Pour over remaining cup of ice in a tall glass.
You can also substitute 3/4 cup strong brew coffee for the cold water and instant coffee if you just can’t bring yourself to try instant coffee!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week