Mint Chocolate Frappe
Blended coffee treat perfect for any hot day.
- 0.75 cup 0.75 cup 0.75 cup Water, cold
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coffee, freshly ground, instant coffee, *or see notes
- 10 whole 10 whole 10 whole Mint Leaves
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Coconut Cream
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Cacao Powder, Raw
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coconut Palm Sugar
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Ice cubes, divided
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Add all ingredients except one cup of ice to a blender and mix until smooth.
- Pour over remaining cup of ice in a tall glass.
You can also substitute 3/4 cup strong brew coffee for the cold water and instant coffee if you just can’t bring yourself to try instant coffee!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeBeverages Dairy Free Egg Free Nightshade Free Nut Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.