Mini Spinach Muffins
Crispy and light, you wouldn't even know these are gluten-free
- 100 gram 100 gram 100 gram Tapioca Starch
- 150 gram 150 gram 150 gram Jasmine Rice, Rice Flour!
- 150 gram 150 gram 150 gram Feta Cheese
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Spinach, blanched and very well drained
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Eggs
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Aged Cheddar Cheese, finely grated
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 200C, 400F, gas mark 6. However if your oven has a fan, drop to 150C, 300F, gas mark 2
- In a bowl whisk the eggs with the yoghurt, feta cheese and spinach.
- In a small bowl mix the rice flour with the tapioca powder.
- Start adding the flour mixture to the eggs, one spoon at a time.
- Add almost all of the melted but not hot butter and continue stirring.
- Add the baking soda and baking powder.
- Butter up your muffin forms and pour from the mixture. Do not overfill.
- Quickly put in the oven and cook for 35 minutes.
- Sprinkle the cheddar on top and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Let cool and eat them all while they are crispy! Yummyyy
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week