Midnight Mocha Latte
A caffeine free, dairy free recipe for a healthy Mocha Latte. This mocha latte recipe is a perfect bulletproof coffee style drink without the caffeine. Enjoy it for breakfast (if you're intermittent fasting), as an afternoon snack, or an after dinner treat without needing to worry about any caffeine keeping you up all night.
- 12 fl oz 12 fl oz 12 fl oz Water, , heated
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Tin Star Cultured Ghee
- 0.5 Tbsp 0.5 Tbsp 0.5 Tbsp Coconut Oil, Organic
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Coconut Milk
- 20 gram 20 gram 20 gram Collagen
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Cacao Powder, Raw
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Maca Powder, raw, , optional
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Sea Salt
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Heat water over stove top.
- Add water and remaining ingredients to a high powered blender (you can also use an immersion blender) and blend all ingredients together until frothy.
- Drink in place of your morning Butter Coffee, or as a caffeine free afternoon or evening treat.
This drink is very versatile. Make it sweet with the addition of a tablespoon of maple syrup, or add caffeine by swapping the water for black coffee or tea.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeBeverages Dairy Free Egg Free Nightshade Free Nut Free Shellfish Free Sugar Free Whole30
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.