Mexican Iced Chocolate Smoothie
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Coconut Milk Yogurt
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Almond Milk, or milk or choice - I use unsweetened/homemade vanilla almond milk
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Banana, preferably pre-frozen
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Cacao Powder, Raw
- 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp Cinnamon, ground
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Cayenne Pepper, more or less to taste
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Ice Cubes, more or less to reach desired constency
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Unflavored Gelatin, Beef, Great Lakes brand, optional
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Cacao Nibs, Organic, Raw, Optional for serving
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Coconut, shredded, Optional for Serving
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Red Pepper Flakes, Optional for Serving
- Place all ingredients into a blender and process until smooth and creamy.
- To serve, pour into a chilled glass or mason jar and garnish with a cacao nib, coconut and chili if desired.
- Enjoy xo
You could also add a scoop of your favorite protein power for an extra boost of protein if you like.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week