Mexican Iced Chocolate Smoothie
An all natural, decadent, rich, creamy, dreamy, subtly sweet, seriously chocolatey smoothie with a cheeky kick of heat.
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Coconut Milk Yogurt
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Almond Milk, or milk or choice - I use unsweetened/homemade vanilla almond milk
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Banana, preferably pre-frozen
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Cacao Powder, Raw
- 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp Cinnamon, ground
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Cayenne Pepper, more or less to taste
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Ice Cubes, more or less to reach desired constency
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Unflavored Gelatin, Beef, Great Lakes brand, optional
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Cacao Nibs, Organic, Raw, Optional for serving
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Coconut, shredded, Optional for Serving
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Red Pepper Flakes, Optional for Serving
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place all ingredients into a blender and process until smooth and creamy.
- To serve, pour into a chilled glass or mason jar and garnish with a cacao nib, coconut and chili if desired.
- Enjoy xo
You could also add a scoop of your favorite protein power for an extra boost of protein if you like.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week