Mexican Chocolate Hotcakes
This is an adaptation of the Cinnamon Hotcakes from Gather, as requested by my 5 year old daughter, as she wanted chocolate pancakes.
- .25 cup .25 cup .25 cup Coconut Flour, sifted
- .25 cup .25 cup .25 cup Organic Cocoa Powder, I like Equal Exchange baking cocoa powder
- 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp ground Cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Pure Maple Syrup
- 6 6 6 Eggs
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Water
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Mix the dry ingredients together in one bowl.
- Mix the wet ingredients together in another bowl.
- Combine the two.
- Fry in a skillet with pastured butter.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week