Meat and Potatoes Breakfast Hash
This five-ingredient breakfast is so comforting and easy to make. After a few days of travel, I was craving some good old fashioned home cooked food, and this was the first thing I made!
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Sweet Potato, cut into 1/2" cubes
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Ghee (Clarified Butter)
- 1/3 cup 1/3 cup 1/3 cup Onion, diced
- 1/2 lb 1/2 lb 1/2 lb Ground Beef
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Primal Palate Meat & Potatoes Seasoning
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- peel the sweet potato and cut into 1/2 inch cubes. Saute (continually stirring) in a skillet over medium heat with some ghee.
- Chop the onion, and add to the sweet potato after about 12-15 minutes. Once the sweet potato begins to soften, you can add in the onion. If necessary reduce the heat slightly and add some more ghee. Keep everything moving around to cook evenly.
- Add the ground beef, and cook until no longer pink.
- Season everything with our Meat and Potatoes Seasoning. Serve hot alongside your choice of vegetable. We recommend our Adobo Brussels Sprouts!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week