Matcha Green Tea Cupcakes with Vanilla Cashew Cream and Crushed Pistachios
Matcha Green Tea Cupcakes with Vanilla Cashew Cream and Crushed Pistachios- Antioxidant rich and super moist these are sure to make someones day, paleo GF
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Almond Meal/Flour
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Baking Soda
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Sea Salt
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Matcha Green Tea Powder
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Sugar, Raw
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Lemon zest
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil, Organic
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Eggs, Pastured
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Banana, mashed
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coconut Milk
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Cashews, raw, soaked 6-8hrs
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Water
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Honey, Raw
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Pistachios, Roasted and Salted, crushed
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix together dry ingredients, almond meal, baking soda, salt,matcha and sugar
- Mix together wet ingredients, coconut oil, egg,banana, coconut or almond milk, combine with dry ingredients and don't over mix.
- Fill cupcake papers 3/4 of the way up, bake for 20-25 minutes
- In a blender or food processor add the strained cashews, coconut oil, vanilla, honey and a pinch of salt, slowly add the water until the consistency is thick yet spreadable and super smooth and creamy.
- Let the cupcakes cool before spreading with cashew cream frosting, top with crushed pistachios.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week