Marinated Beet and Apple Salad with Banana Peppers
- 4 whole 4 whole 4 whole Beets, medium
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Hot Banana Peppers
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Granny Smith Apple
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil, or avocado oil
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Worcestershire Sauce (The Wizard's Organic)
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Sea Salt
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Black Pepper
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Dry Mustard Powder
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Coconut Sugar, or raw sugar
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Pecans, chopped, or walnuts
- First wash your beets.
- Steam in 1 inch water and dash of sea salt for 20 minutes at medium high heat on stove top.
- Once beets are softened and steamed, you can easily peel them and chop into quarters.
- Chop your apple and pepper and combine with beets in a large mixing bowl and set aside.
- In another small bowl, combine your sugar, salt, and the rest of your seasoning and set aside.
- Drizzle oil, vinegar, and worcestershire sauce mixture over beets and apples and peppers.
- Then add in your seasonings and toss all together in mixing bowl.
- Place in fridge for 8 to 24 hrs to marinate.
- Remove from fridge and add pecans or walnuts nuts and any additional seasoning that you desire.
- Serve and enjoy!
OPTIONAL - 1/4 tsp onion salt ** You can, also, add goat cheese for texture/flavor.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week