These unbelievably simple 10-minute easy cookies will simply melt in your mouth!
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Almond Butter
- .25 cup .25 cup .25 cup Egg Whites
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Coconut Flour
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Honey, Raw
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Cocoa Powder, Organic
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Pre-heat oven to 350F
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly, do not "blend", to achieve marble effect.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes until crunchy on the outside, gooey on the inside (do not overbake) on a cookie sheet
For a protein-packed original recipe version be sure to check out my blog!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week