Beautiful coconut biscuits, light, fluffy and buttery.
- 160 gram 160 gram 160 gram Butter, Unsalted
- 3 whole 3 whole 3 whole Eggs, Pastured
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Honey, Raw
- 1.5 cup 1.5 cup 1.5 cup Coconut Flour, you can add a bit of rice flour, too
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Cocoa Powder, Organic
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 190C, 375F, Gas Mark 5
- Whip the butter and honey until well combined.
- Add the eggs, mix well and start adding the flour and vanilla.
- Put half of the mixture away and add the cocoa powder to the rest. Mix until combined.
- Take a little bit of the white dough and a bit from the cocoa dough and make a ball.
- Put them on cooking parchment and bake for around 25-30mins.
- Cool well and serve with a strong coffee.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week