Maple Roasted Acorn Squash
Looking for a new & excitingly delicious way to serve acorn squash?? Look no further.. this sweet & savory recipe is guaranteed to make you go wild!
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Acorn Squash
- 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp Butter, Unsalted
- 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp Maple Syrup, Pure
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Nutmeg Powder
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Olive Oil, Extra Virgin
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Sugar, Raw
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Sea Salt
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Cut the squash in half and scoop out the strings and seeds.
- Cover a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Rub the olive oil on the squash skin and place them on the baking sheet.
- Place a tablespoon of grass fed butter and maple syrup in each half.
- Sprinkle 1/4 teaspoon of nutmeg in each.
- Place in the oven and roast for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle the edges with turbinado suger (sugar in the raw).
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCoconut Free Egg Free FODMAP Free Nightshade Free Nut Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free Side Dishes
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.