Maple Buttercream Frosting
This mouthwatering frosting is the perfect topping for Pumpkin Bars, Carrot Cake, and Gingerbread Muffins. Creamy buttercream, with the rich flavor of maple in every bite.
- 8 oz 8 oz 8 oz Butter, Unsalted, softened at room temperature
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Maple Sugar
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Tapioca Starch
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Allow your butter to come up to room temperature.
- Once the butter is soft, place in a large mixing bowl, or standing mixer.
- Add the vanilla, and blend with a hand mixer or the standing mixer until fluffy.
- In a mini chop food processor, add the maple sugar and tapioca starch, and blend until powdered.
- Add the homemade powdered sugar to the butter, and whip until fluffy.
- Frost at room temperature, and refrigerate if not in use.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week