Maple Brown Sugar N’Oatmeal
A creamy, grain-free and dairy-free hot breakfast cereal made with caramelized cauliflower! It's healthy, comforting, and delicious!
- 1 head 1 head 1 head Cauliflower, broken into 1-inch florets
- 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp Coconut Oil, Organic, divided
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Coconut Milk
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Coconut Palm Sugar
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Maple Syrup, Pure, plus more for drizzling (optional)
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Sea Salt, heaping
- .25 tsp .25 tsp .25 tsp Cinnamon, ground, plus more for sprinkling (optional)
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Cloves, ground
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with foil.
- In a large, microwave-safe bowl, heat 2 tablespoons of coconut oil in the microwave until it's melted. Add the cauliflower florets and drizzle over 2 tablespoons of melted coconut oil. Toss the cauliflower florets and toss with your hands or a large spoon until the cauliflower is completely coated with oil.
- Lay the florets in a single, even layer on the baking sheet. Place the baking sheet in the oven and roast the cauliflower for 20-25 minutes or until tender and the edges are turning a deep brown.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and add the roasted cauliflower, 2 tablespoons coconut oil, coconut milk, sugar, maple syrup, salt, cinnamon, and cloves to the bowl of a large food processor. Process on high for 3 minutes, or until the mixture is thick, creamy, and blended.
- Spoon into bowls, top with cinnamon and maple syrup and/or fresh fruit (optional) and enjoy!
Use less coconut milk for a thicker consistency!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeAutoimmune Protocol Breakfast Dairy Free Egg Free Nightshade Free Nut Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.