Maple Breakfast Sausage
I am definitely a bacon kinda gal. It’s delicious, easy and when I’m done preparing my morning bacon, I love to cook eggs in the leftover fat. Nothing in this world gives eggs a more delicious taste and creamier texture. However, I am also a big fan of breaking up my routine… and that’s where these tasty homemade Maple Breakfast Sausages come into play. I love to make a big batch of these at the beginning of the week for easy, no-fuss breakfasts all week long. These sausages have one major (not so) secret ingredient. Something you normally might find in sweeter recipes but plays such an important role in these delicious, fall-inspired breakfast sausages. Read the recipe to find out!
- 1 lb 1 lb 1 lb Ground Pork
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Maple Syrup, Pure
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Sage, minced
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Primal Palate Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Garlic Powder
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Cayenne Pepper
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and form into equal sized balls.
- Flatten each ball into patty-shaped discs.
- Heat up a skillet to medium and cook each side about 5 minutes until golden brown.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeBreakfast Coconut Free Dairy Free Egg Free Nut Free Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.