Maple Balsamic-Glazed Scallops with Pomegranate
EASY Maple Balsamic-Glazed Scallop Recipe with Pomegranates! All you need is one pan and 10 minutes. A Healthy Maple Balsamic-Glazed Scallops recipe so perfect for a date night in or to impress guests. Fake your way FANCY with this recipe! They are that good and simple! Paleo friendly of course.
- 8 oz 8 oz 8 oz Scallops, 7-8 medium to large scallops
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Butter, Salted, or oil (use less if you are wanting lighter)
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Maple Syrup, Pure
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Pomegranate, seeds (cleaned and dried)
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar, or less
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Garlic, minced
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Sea Salt, to taste
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Black Pepper, to taste
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Wash and dry scallops. Set aside.
- Heat a pan between medium high to high, add your butter and maple syrup.
- Once it starts sizzling, add your scallops, pomegranate seeds, and balsamic vinegar.
- The vinegar will start to caramelize with the butter/syrup fast so keep mixing the sauce around with the seeds and scallops to form a glaze.
- Add in your garlic and dash of sea salt.
- Pan sear for 6-8 minutes on medium high, flipping the scallops once or twice.
- Remove from heat.
- Serve into dishes and spoon sauce and pomegranate seeds over top.
- Garnish with cracked black pepper
Great with a salad!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCoconut Free Egg Free Nightshade Free Nut Free Pescetarian Seafood
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.