Maple Bacon Pancake Bars
An Oven Baked Paleo Pancake Bars with Maple syrup and BBBBBBBACON!!!
- 4 whole 4 whole 4 whole Eggs, beaten
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Coconut Milk
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Water
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil, Organic, melted
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Maple Syrup, Pure
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Coconut Flour
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Baking Powder
- 3 pieces 3 pieces 3 pieces Bacon, finely chopped
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven at 375 degrees and spray a 9x9 glass pan with oil
- In a large bowl, mix together eggs,milk,water,oil,maple syrup, and vanilla
- In a small bowl, mix together flour and baking powder, add dry ingredients to wet and mix well, add in bacon pieces and mix
- Place batter in pan and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until done
- Cut into 9 squares and op with more maple syrup and enjoy!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeBreakfast Dairy Free Nut Free Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.