Mango Blueberry Kombucha Mini Desserts
These mini desserts are a fun way to serve your kombucha and only take a few minutes to make. Try experimenting with different fruit flavor combinations.
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Water, hot
- 16 oz 16 oz 16 oz Kombucha, mango flavored
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Unflavored Gelatin, Beef, Great Lakes brand
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Blueberries
- 13.5 oz 13.5 oz 13.5 oz Coconut Milk, full fat, refrigerated overnight while still in the can
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Get out your mini dessert cups (or shot glasses) and add a few berries to the bottom of each.
- Pour kombucha into a large bowl. Filter it through some cheesecloth or a wire mesh strainer if it has any fruit or tiny baby cultures in it.
- In a liquid measuring cup with a pour spout whisk together hot water and gelatin until gelatin is completely dissolved. Allow to cool for two minutes or so until it's warm to the touch. This will help keep most of the good bacteria in the kombucha alive.
- Slowly pour gelatin mixture into the kombucha while whisking to combine. Pour some of this mixture back into the liquid measuring cup with pour spout to make this next step easier.
- Pour the kombucha mixture into each dessert cup. If you completely fill the cup, the berries will float up through the gelatin. Alternatively, you can fill just enough to cover the berries, refrigerate until solid, then fill the rest of the way up to keep the berries at the bottom.
- Refrigerate until solid. Mine only took 15 minutes but I waited a half hour to be sure they were completely set.
- While the desserts chill, open the can of coconut milk and pour off the liquid. Put the remaining coconut cream and vanilla in a bowl and use a hand mixer to blend until smooth.
- Use a spoon or a piping bag to add the coconut milk whipped cream to the top of the chilled dessert. Garnish with more blueberries.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.