Low Carb Sweet Pepper Frittata
This dairy free frittata combines sweet bell peppers, mushrooms, chicken sausage and Primal Palate Breakfast Blend for a flavorful, easy to make breakfast dish
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Sausage Links
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Yellow Bell Pepper, diced
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Red Bell Pepper, diced
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup White Mushrooms, sliced
- 10 10 10 Eggs, whisked
- .25 cup .25 cup .25 cup Coconut Milk
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil, Organic
- 1.5 Tbsp 1.5 Tbsp 1.5 Tbsp Primal Palate Breakfast Blend
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Sea Salt
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt ghee/oil in cast iron or other oven safe pan
- Saute peppers and mushrooms for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally until they begin to soften.
- Chop chicken sausage and add to cast iron
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs, seasonings and coconut milk together.
- Pour egg mixture into cast iron, using a spatula or wooden spoon to mix in the peppers and mushrooms.
- Cook on medium heat (no stirring!) until edges begin to set. This should take about 5 minutes
- Transfer cast iron to oven and bake for about 25 minutes until cooked through.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week