Loaded Breakfast Flatbread
This loaded grain free breakfast flatbread has spinach, tomatoes and green onions on top of eggs, sausage and bacon for the perfect breakfast meal anytime.
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Grain Free Garlic Herb Flatbread (click for recipe)
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Butter, Unsalted
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Garlic Powder
- 4 whole 4 whole 4 whole Eggs, scrambled
- 4 pieces 4 pieces 4 pieces Bacon, cooked
- 1 lb 1 lb 1 lb Italian Sausage, Mild
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Grape Tomatoes, sliced
- .5 cup .5 cup .5 cup Spinach, chopped
- 5 whole 5 whole 5 whole Green Onion, sliced
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Make flatbread according to recipe.
- Cook bacon (or use leftover) and sausage in a skillet until done. Drain and dry with napkins or paper towels to remove excess grease. Set aside.
- Prepare the veggies by slicing the tomatoes, chopping spinach and slicing green onions.
- In the last few minutes of the flatbread cooking, scramble the eggs to your liking. Make sure not to overcook them or they may get rubbery in the oven.
- Mix together butter and garlic powder.
- Top cooked flatbread with garlic butter mixture, sausage, chopped spinach, sliced tomato, egg and sprinkle with chopped bacon and green onion.
- Place back in the oven for 5-7 minutes or until flavors are combined.
I divided my flatbread dough in half to make two flatbread crusts. This makes it easier to transfer in and out of the oven, especially when loaded with toppings.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCoconut Free Nut Free Other Shellfish Free Sugar Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.