This light and refreshing vinaigrette is my go-to dressing for salads. It’s so simple to whip up, and it adds just the right amount of flavor to a salad. It also makes a fantastic marinade for chicken or fish.
- 6 Tbsp 6 Tbsp 6 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Olive Oil, Extra Virgin
- 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp Sea Salt, Or Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Granulated Garlic
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Parsley, Flat Leaf, minced
- This recipe is from Make It Paleo 2
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Pour the lemon juice into a small mixing bowl. Whisk in the olive oil. Season with the salt, pepper, and garlic and whisk to combine.
- Add the parsley and whisk again. Pour into a glass jar and refrigerate until ready to use. Shake well before serving.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week