Lemon Rpsemary Greek Yogurt Chicken
This Healthy Lemon Rosemary Greek Yogurt Chicken is super easy to make, only 4 ingredients and is moist and tender! It will be to be a crowd-pleaser!
- 16 oz 16 oz 16 oz Skinless Chicken Breast
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup fresh Rosemary
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Lemon zest
- 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp Sea Salt
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Combine yogurt, rosemary, lemon juice, zest, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Place chicken in a glass pan (coat with cocking spray)and coat in marinade. Place in fridge and let them marinate for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees and bake chicken for 35 minutes, or until chicken is done.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week