Lemon Rosemary Chicken Thighs
These Lemon Rosemary Chicken Thighs are a simple, healthy, and flavorful dinner the entire family will love!
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Season the chicken thighs with salt and pepper and rosemary
- Melt the butter in a large oven safe skillet and add the lemon juice and lemon zest
- Brown the thighs on one side (2-3 minutes), flip and brown on the other side (another 2-3 minutes)
- Put entire skillet in the oven and bake 20-25 minutes
- While baking, mix the mustard and honey together
- Brush the mustard mixture onto the chicken the last 5 minutes of baking and turn oven to broil
- Remove from oven and serve warm
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week