Lemon Lime Coconut Quench Recipe
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Lime Juice
- 1.5 cups 1.5 cups 1.5 cups Coconut Water
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Water, (or more depending on desired concentration)
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Honey, Raw
- 0.5 Tbsp 0.5 Tbsp 0.5 Tbsp Ginger Root
- 0.5 Tbsp 0.5 Tbsp 0.5 Tbsp Sea Salt, to taste
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- How to make:
- Add lemon and lime juice to blender.
- Add coconut water, water, honey, ginger and sea salt into blender.
- Blend it some times.
- Drink up with a smile or keep refrigerated for up to two weeks.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.