Lemon Honey Glazed Lamb
Thinly sliced lamb shoulder is stir-fried with vegetables in a skillet and then tossed in a sweet and sour glaze.
- 1 lb 1 lb 1 lb Green Beans, Or yellow wax beans, cleaned and trimmed
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Olive Oil, Extra Virgin
- 2 lb 2 lb 2 lb Lamb Roast, Shoulder
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Red Onion, sliced thin
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Red Bell Pepper, sliced thin
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Honey, Raw
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Cilantro, chopped, more for garnish
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Sesame Seeds
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Sea Salt
- .25 tsp .25 tsp .25 tsp Black Pepper
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add the beans and blanch for 2 minutes.
- Trim the fat from the lamb and cut the remaining meat into thin strips.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium high heat. Add the lamb and stir fry until browned on both sides. Set aside.
- Add the onions and bell pepper and cook until soft - about 2 minutes.
- Add the green beans to onion and bell pepper mixture and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- Return the lamb to the skillet an and add the honey, lemon juice, cilantro, sesame seeds, salt and pepper, combining well.
- Cook for an additional 1 minute until honey completely coats the lamb and vegetables.
- Serve garnished with cilantro.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCoconut Free Dairy Free Egg Free Meat Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.