Lemon Ginger Chicken Thighs
Easy and tasty chicken thighs. Simple as that!
- 12 whole 12 whole 12 whole Chicken Thigh, skin on
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Butter, Salted, melted
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Lemon, juiced
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Coconut Aminos, or gluten-free tamari sauce
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Ginger Root, minced
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- .25 tsp .25 tsp .25 tsp Black Pepper, ground
- 12 whole 12 whole 12 whole Parsnip, peeled and halved
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large roasting pan with a lid, put the peeled Parsnips and/or Carrots on the bottom of the pan.
- On top, arrange the chicken thighs skin-up in a single layer
- In a small bowl, whisk together the warm melted Butter, the Lemon juice, Coconut Aminos/Tamari Sauce, minced Ginger, Garlic Powder and Pepper.
- Pour this mixture evenly over the Chicken Thighs.
- Cook covered for 60 minutes. Remove the lid and cook for 15 more minutes.
The chicken is done when you cut into it and the juices run clear. Plate, served over the Parsnips. Enjoy!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeEgg Free Nightshade Free Nut Free Poultry Shellfish Free Sugar Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.