Lemon & Garlic Chicken
Easy lemon & garlic marinated chicken that can be frozen or cooked immediately.
- 1 - 2 tsp 1 - 2 tsp 1 - 2 tsp Garlic, minced
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Flat Leaf Parsley, chopped or flakes
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice, or juice of a whole lemon
- 4 - 6 whole 4 - 6 whole 4 - 6 whole Chicken Breast
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place all ingredients into a 1-gallon freezer bag. I used wide mouth half gallon mason jar to hold the bag upright while I filled it with the chicken and other ingredients.
- After sealing the bag, turn the bag over several times until everything is combined and the chicken is well coated. Freeze flat or marinate to cook later.
- Thaw chicken. Pour chicken and marinade into a baking dish, turn chicken to coat. Bake at 350 F for 35 minutes or grill until cooked through.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week