Lemon, Dill and Asparagus Potato Salad
This Lemon, Dill and Asparagus Potato Salad basically remind me of all things Spring. I was so excited last week to go to the store and see piles of asparagus and beautiful radishes. I was inspired to use all those ingredients to make a potato salad with a lemon and dill vinaigrette. I have another potato salad on the blog with similar flavors but this one is packed full of more flavors and complexities. Probably my favorite part of this salad is the dressing. I really could pour that stuff on everything. I would recommend adding the radishes right before serving because they tend to bleed pink on the potato salad. Feel free to add any of your favorite veggies to the salad and enjoy!
- 2 lb 2 lb 2 lb Red Skin Potatoes, quartered
- 1 lb 1 lb 1 lb Asparagus
- 6 whole 6 whole 6 whole Radish, halved and sliced
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Red Wine Vinegar, for the dressing
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice, for the dressing
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Olive Oil, Extra Virgin, for the dressing
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Honey, Raw, for the dressing
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Dijon Mustard, for the dressing
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Dill, fresh, chopped and for the dressing
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Granulated Garlic, for the dressing
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Oregano, dried, for the dressing
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Black Pepper, for the dressing
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt, for the dressing
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Fill a large pot with water and heat over medium-high heat and bring the water to a boil.
- Add the potatoes and let boil for about 20 minutes or until potatoes have softened.
- Remove the tough ends from the asparagus and chop. Add the asparagus to the boiling water and let cook for about one minute. Drain the potatoes and asparagus in to a large colander and let cool.
- Combine all of the dressing ingredients to a jar and then shake thoroughly to combine.
- Put the potato and asparagus in a large bowl and sprinkle with the teaspoon of salt and 1/2 cup of dressing and mix thoroughly. Cover and place in the refrigerator.
- Right before serving, add the sliced radishes and the rest of the dressing if necessary.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCoconut Free Dairy Free Egg Free Nut Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free Side Dishes
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.