Lemon Dijon Dressing
I love this dressing with bacon and avocado. The citrus cuts right through the fat and makes it taste refreshing.
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Lemon Juice, fresh
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Sea Salt
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Raw Honey
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Squeeze fresh lemons for lemon juice
- Whisk lemon juice with olive oil, sea salt, dijon mustard, and honey.
- Serve over salad.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week