Lemon Cheesecake Ice-cream
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Lemon, juice only
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Pure Maple Syrup, or honey, you can use less if you want
- 500 gram 500 gram 500 gram Full Fat Cream Cheese, or craime fraiche
- 300 ml 300 ml 300 ml Organic Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Pure Vanilla Extract
- Mix the cream cheese with the maple syrup well. You can use a hand mixer.
- Add the lemon and vanilla and stir a bit more.
- Add the cream and stir using a spoon carefully till it's all combined well
- Taste to see if you want more maple syrup.
- Pour in a plastic container and put in the freezer. Stir every 30 mins till it's frozen.
- You should never serve it rock hard. If you are serving it on the next day, take it out 10 mins prior to serving it.
- It's great on those hot, sunny, endless summer days.
You can use an ice-cream maker if you have one. It will turn out smoother.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week