Lemon Berry Cheesecake Smoothie
A delicious, nutritious, light, fresh, lemon berry cheesecake smoothie that tastes like straight up dessert!
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Coconut Milk Yogurt
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Almond Milk, or milk or choice - I use unsweetened/homemade vanilla almond milk - http://betterwithcake.com/anytime/homemade-vanilla-almond-milk-vegan-gluten-free-paleo-friendly/
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Lemon zest, Plus extra for serving
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Frozen Mixed Berries
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Banana, (preferably very ripe and pre-frozen)
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Ice Cubes, more or less to reach desired consistancy
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp shredded Coconut, Optional for serving
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Freeze Dried Strawberries, Optional for serving
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Chia Seeds, Optional for serving
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place all ingredients into a blender and process until smooth and creamy.
- Top with coconut, freeze dried strawberries, chia seeds and lemon zest if desired.
- Enjoy xo
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week