Legit Pumpkin Bread
Pumpkin bread is a favorite treat for fall. Baking up a delicious loaf of pumpkin bread just got easier with the Legit Bread Mix and our Pumpkin Pie Spice blend. Enjoy a slice of this bread with grass fed butter, and a hot cup of tea.
- 7 7 7 Pastured Eggs
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 1 1 Legit Original Sandwich Bread Mix, 1 package
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Primal Palate Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Maple Sugar
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Tin Star Brown Butter Ghee, melted
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat your oven to bake at 350 degrees, and grease a standard size loaf pan with ghee.
- In a high speed blender, blend the eggs, maple syrup, apple cider vinegar, pumpkin puree, and vanilla.
- Add the bread mix to the blender, and blend according to the instructions on the package.
- Add the Pumpkin Pie Spice, maple sugar, and the cooled ghee, and blend again until smooth.
- Pour the batter into your prepared loaf pan, and bake for 50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Allow to cool, and slice.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week