Lavender Arnold Palmer
- 6 cup 6 cup 6 cup Water
- .25 cup .25 cup .25 cup Granulated Stevia
- 4 whole 4 whole 4 whole Black Tea, with lavender
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Lemon Juice
- Bring water to a boil. Turn off the heat, add the stevia or sugar and stir until it dissolves.
- While the water is still hot, steep the tea bags until the water has turned deep brown. Discard the tea bags.
- Stir in the lemon juice, taste and adjust the flavors to taste by adding more water, lemon juice or sweetener.
- Transfer mixture to the fridge to chill before serving.
- When you're ready to serve, add ice and 1 shot of bourbon to the glass (if you want), then top with about a cup of the Arnold Palmer and garnish with a lemon slice.
If you don’t have or don’t want to use granulated monk fruit or stevia, you can use honey or coconut sugar instead. Make sure that whatever you use is dissolved completely in the hot water before steeping the tea bags. Store leftovers (without the bourbon) in the fridge for up to 3 days. Makes 7-8 small servings.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week