These tasty lamb burgers are a great change of pace from classic beef burgers. Enjoy this recipe grilled for summer time flavor, or pan seared. We love these burgers served either wrapped in lettuce, or over a big greek salad.
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place the ground lamb into a medium size mixing bowl, and season with salt and pepper.
- Add the diced onion, minced garlic and oregano, and lemon zest to the bowl.
- Mix well until the meat is evenly combined with the seasonings.
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- Form the meat into 6-8 small patties.
- Grill the burgers about 4 minutes per side over medium high heat, or until cooked as desired.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week