Jumbo Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Coconut Sugar
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Organic Coconut Oil
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Egg
- 0.75 cup 0.75 cup 0.75 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Coconut Flour
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Arrowroot Powder
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp ground Cinnamon
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Primal Palate Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Sea Salt
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Dark Chocolate Chips, mini
- Preheat oven to 350. Combine the coconut flour, arrowroot, baking soda, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, and sea salt in a bowl and mix. Set aside.
- With a mixer thoroughly beat the coconut sugar and oil until creamed and fluffy. About one minute.
- Add the vanilla and eggs and mix thoroughly and then mix in the pumpkin puree.
- Slowly add in your flour mixture and mix until combined and then stir in the chocolate chips.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Take about a u00bc cup of batter and form a 3-4 inch cookie that is about u00bd inch thick. Bake for 14-16 minutes. Let cool and then transfer to a wire rack. Store the cookies in the refrigerator
If you are not able to form the batter into a large cookie than you may need some more coconut flour to thicken it. You don’t have to make these jumbo cookies. If you chose to make them smaller then your cooking time may decrease some. The cookies will be pretty soft until they have cooled completely.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week