Jerk Shrimp Tacos with Mango Pomegranate Salsa
We LOVE fish tacos, and they are super tasty when you use Jerk Seasoning. This recipe for Jerk Shrimp Tacos is light, and refreshing topped with our Mango Pomegranate Salsa.
- 1 lb 1 lb 1 lb Shrimp, Raw, large or jumbo, peeled and deveined
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Primal Palate Jerk Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Olive Oil, Extra Virgin
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Tomato, Vine-ripened, seeded and diced (1 large tomato)
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Green Bell Peppers, seeded and diced (1 bell pepper)
- 2/3 cup 2/3 cup 2/3 cup Mango, peeled, and diced (1 mango)
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Red Onion, diced fine
- 1/3 cup 1/3 cup 1/3 cup Pomegranate, seeds
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Lime Juice, (juice of 1/2 lime)
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Cilantro, for garnish
- 2 cups 2 cups 2 cups Lettuce, Romaine, shredded
- 4 4 4 Cassava Flour Tortillas (Siete)
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a medium size mixing bowl, combine the tomato, green bell pepper, mango, red onion, and pomegranate seeds.
- Drizzle with olive oil and lime juice, and stir to combine evenly.
- Add a pinch of salt, and chopped cilantro.
- Heat a stainless steel skillet over medium heat with about a tablespoon of olive oil.
- Add the shrimp to the skillet, and cook on either side until they are pink, and no longer translucent, just a couple minutes per side.
- Season with a teaspoon of Jerk Seasoning, and toss to combine evenly over the shrimp.
- Warm the tortillas over a burner on the stove.
- To plate, add some shredded lettuce, the shrimp, and top with the salsa. Add additional cilantro if desired.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week