Jerk Salmon with Fresh Pineapple Salsa
If you're looking for a summery dish that's light, fresh and flavorful, look no further! With warm notes from the Jerk Seasoning, and sweetness from the pineapple salsa, this recipe is balanced and delicious! Try it for your next barbecue!
- 3/4 cup 3/4 cup 3/4 cup Red Bell Pepper, diced (1 medium pepper)
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Red Onion, diced
- 3/4 cup 3/4 cup 3/4 cup Pineapple, diced
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Ginger Root, minced
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Cilantro, chopped
- 3/4 cup 3/4 cup 3/4 cup Avocado, diced (1 medium avocado)
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Olive Oil, Extra Virgin, + 1 Tbsp for the salmon
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice, + 1 Tbsp for the salmon
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 lb 1 lb 1 lb Salmon Filet, Wild Caught
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Primal Palate Jerk Seasoning
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Dice the pepper, onion, and pineapple, and add to a mixing bowl.
- Add the minced ginger, chopped cilantro, and stir to combine with the pepper, onion, and pineapple.
- Carefully stir in the diced avocado, and drizzle in the olive oil and lemon juice.
- Add the salt, and red pepper flakes, and stir to evenly combine all ingredients.
- Leave at room temperature if cooking the salmon immediately, otherwise refrigerate until use.
- Preheat your grill to medium heat.
- Place the salmon into a baking dish, and drizzle with olive oil and lemon juice.
- Season the salmon with the 2 teaspoons of Jerk Seasoning, and brush the salmon to be sure the oil, lemon juice, and spices are evenly coating the salmon.
- Grill the salmon over medium heat for 12-15 minutes.
- Serve the salmon over cauliflower rice, and top with the fresh pineapple salsa.
We always recommend using some sort of fish plate for grilling salmon.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week