Jerk Salmon with Fresh Pineapple Salsa
- 3/4 cup 3/4 cup 3/4 cup Red Bell Pepper, diced (1 medium pepper)
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Red Onion, diced
- 3/4 cup 3/4 cup 3/4 cup Pineapple, diced
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Ginger Root, minced
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Cilantro, chopped
- 3/4 cup 3/4 cup 3/4 cup Avocado, diced (1 medium avocado)
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil, + 1 Tbsp for the salmon
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice, + 1 Tbsp for the salmon
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 lb 1 lb 1 lb Wild Caught Salmon Filet
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Primal Palate Jerk Seasoning
- Dice the pepper, onion, and pineapple, and add to a mixing bowl.
- Add the minced ginger, chopped cilantro, and stir to combine with the pepper, onion, and pineapple.
- Carefully stir in the diced avocado, and drizzle in the olive oil and lemon juice.
- Add the salt, and red pepper flakes, and stir to evenly combine all ingredients.
- Leave at room temperature if cooking the salmon immediately, otherwise refrigerate until use.
- Preheat your grill to medium heat.
- Place the salmon into a baking dish, and drizzle with olive oil and lemon juice.
- Season the salmon with the 2 teaspoons of Jerk Seasoning, and brush the salmon to be sure the oil, lemon juice, and spices are evenly coating the salmon.
- Grill the salmon over medium heat for 12-15 minutes.
- Serve the salmon over cauliflower rice, and top with the fresh pineapple salsa.
We always recommend using some sort of fish plate for grilling salmon.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week