- 1 lb 1 lb 1 lb Ground Beef, grass-fed
- 1.5 whole 1.5 whole 1.5 whole Jalapeño, minced ()stem and seeds discarded)
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Onion Powder
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Granulated Garlic, or fresh
- In a large mixing bowl, Add all of the burger ingredients and mix until well incorporated.
- Divide into four portions, and shape each portion into a patty.
- Grill or fry until burgers are cooked to your liking.
- When each burger is done, top it with a large scoop of guacamole, a slice of red onion and a slice of tomato. Wrap it with lettuce, or put it on a bun and enjoy.
The jalapeño flavor is notable, but not overpowering, so don't worry if you're not a "spicy" person. Make sure you remove and discard the seeds before adding the jalapeño, and what minor spiciness is left will be mitigated by the fattiness of the meat (not to mention the guacamole). The jalapeño is like the supporting cast, but the burger is the star. For a little bit more heat, add some of the seeds from the jalapeño. You can use ground turkey instead of beef for this recipe, if you prefer. Click here for the guacamole recipe.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week