Italian Pasta Salad
This classic Italian Pasta Salad is great for summer cookouts and family get togethers. Try it with rice pasta for a great gluten-free option.
- 5 cups 5 cups 5 cups Rice Noodles
- 1.5 cups 1.5 cups 1.5 cups Tomato, Cherry, sliced in half
- 2 cups 2 cups 2 cups Mozzarella Cheese, small balls sliced in half
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Red Onion, diced
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Artichoke Hearts
- 3 cup 3 cup 3 cup Salami, chopped
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Black Olives, sliced in half
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Basil, fresh, chopped
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Parsley, Flat Leaf, chopped
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Olive Oil, Extra Virgin
- 1 1 1 Lemon, juice only
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Black Pepper
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Bring a pot of water to boil, and boil the rice pasta according to the package instructions. Typically anywhere from 10-14 minutes.
- While the pasta is cooking, prepare the rest of the ingredients.
- Once the pasta has cooked, drain from the water, and allow to cool to room temperature.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the rice pasta with the cherry tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, red onion, artichoke hearts, olives, and salami. Gently fold to combine.
- Add the fresh basil and parsley, olive oil, lemon juice, red pepper flakes, salt, and black pepper. Stir to combine.
- Serve immediately.
If you are making this a day in advance, prepare everything, but leave the noodles and dressing for just prior to serving.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCoconut Free Egg Free GAPS Nut Free Shellfish Free Side Dishes
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.