Italian Pasta Salad
- 5 cups 5 cups 5 cups Rice Noodles
- 1.5 cups 1.5 cups 1.5 cups Tomato, Cherry, sliced in half
- 2 cups 2 cups 2 cups Mozzarella Cheese, small balls sliced in half
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Red Onion, diced
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Artichoke Hearts
- 3 cup 3 cup 3 cup Salami, chopped
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Black Olives, sliced in half
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Basil, fresh, chopped
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Parsley, Flat Leaf, chopped
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Olive Oil, Extra Virgin
- 1 1 1 Lemon, juice only
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Black Pepper
- Bring a pot of water to boil, and boil the rice pasta according to the package instructions. Typically anywhere from 10-14 minutes.
- While the pasta is cooking, prepare the rest of the ingredients.
- Once the pasta has cooked, drain from the water, and allow to cool to room temperature.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the rice pasta with the cherry tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, red onion, artichoke hearts, olives, and salami. Gently fold to combine.
- Add the fresh basil and parsley, olive oil, lemon juice, red pepper flakes, salt, and black pepper. Stir to combine.
- Serve immediately.
If you are making this a day in advance, prepare everything, but leave the noodles and dressing for just prior to serving.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week