Italian Breakfast: Pizza Frittata
It's a frittata. It's pizza. There are zoodles.
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Zucchini, spiralized into zoodles
- 5 whole 5 whole 5 whole Eggs, scrambled
- .25 cup .25 cup .25 cup Sun Dried Tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Olive Oil, Extra Virgin
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Oregano, fresh
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Parsley, Flat Leaf
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Basil, fresh
- 1 clove 1 clove 1 clove Garlic, chopped
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Sea Salt, to taste
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Coat a non-stick saucepan with the olive oil. Add chopped garlic clove to the pan on medium-low heat. Sweat the garlic for about 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, scramble the eggs and chop all herbs. Combine herbs and eggs.
- Next, add raw zoodles and sun-dried tomatoes to the garlic in the pan. Stir gently and then immediately add the whisked eggs.
- Cover until egg is cooked, about 5 minutes on medium to medium low heat.Try not to lift the cover too much to check it because you'll let the heat out and the top will not cook evenly with the bottom.
- Cut into triangles (like a pizza!) and sprinkle with chopped basil, oregano, and a sprinkle of olive oil.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeBreakfast Coconut Free Dairy Free GAPS Nut Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free Sugar Free Whole30
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.