Irish Cream Mocha Pudding
A festive dessert resembling the shot Baby Guinness without the threat of a hangover.
- 0.33 cup 0.33 cup 0.33 cup Chia Seeds
- 13.5 fl oz 13.5 fl oz 13.5 fl oz Coconut Milk, full fat
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Raw Cacao Powder
- 4.5 Tbsp 4.5 Tbsp 4.5 Tbsp Coconut Palm Sugar, (reserve 1.5 Tbsp for later step)
- 3 tsp 3 tsp 3 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract, (reserve 2 tsp for later step)
- 2.5 tsp 2.5 tsp 2.5 tsp strongly brewed Coffee, or instant espresso powder (reserve 1/2 tsp for later step)
- 13.5 fl oz 13.5 fl oz 13.5 fl oz Coconut Cream
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Pop can of coconut cream into the refrigerator.
- Use a high powder blender to crush the chia seeds until a fine powder.
- Blend in coconut milk, 2 tablespoons cacao powder, 3 tablespoons coconut sugar, 1 teaspoon vanilla and 2 teaspoons coffee until smooth.
- Scoop into containers of your choice. Fills 4-6 depending on size of your jar. Chill for 1 hour.
- Scoop cream from the top of chilled coconut cream can.
- With a mixer, combine cream, 1.5 tablespoons coconut sugar, 2 teaspoons vanilla and 1/2 teaspoon coffee until well combined.
- Pipe irish cream on top of the chia pudding.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week