Instant Pot Beef Stew
A cozy stew ready in just minutes with tons of flavor and nutrition
- 2 lb 2 lb 2 lb Stew Beef, cubed
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil, Organic
- 4 cup 4 cup 4 cup Sweet Potato, cubed
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Zucchini, diced
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Onion, sliced
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Carrots, diced
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Baby Bella Mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Bone Broth (click for recipe)
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Primal Palate Meat & Potatoes Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Primal Palate Super Gyro Seasoning
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Black Pepper
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Once it's hot add the beef and cook it until its no longer pink and has a nice sear on the outside. This will take about 3-5 minutes.
- Then add the potatoes, vegetables, seasonings and bone broth.
- Place the lid on the Instant Pot and close the steam valve.
- Set the Instant Pot to 'Meat/Stew' which will set the cook time automatically to 35 minutes. Please note that the cook time does not include the amount of time it takes for the Instant Pot to pressurize before the cook time clock begins!
- Once the Instant Pot beeps that it's done cooking, let it naturally release for about 20 minutes.
- Then press 'Keep Warm/Cancel' open the steam valve and remove the lid (be careful it will be very hot).
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeAppetizers Dairy Free Egg Free Nut Free Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.