Instant Pot Applesauce
The EASIEST way to make Applesauce is with your Instant Pot... hands down! Take the easy path and try it this way next time!
- 8 8 8 Apple, Granny Smith, peeled and chopped
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Primal Palate Apple Pie Spice
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/3 cup 1/3 cup 1/3 cup Maple Sugar
- 1 1 1 Lemon, juice of
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Water
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Add all of the ingredients to the Instant Pot
- Set to 5 minutes on manual (high pressure).
- When the 5 minute timer goes off, turn the Instant Pot to "off" and allow to depressurize slowly.
- Serve warm, or allow to cool and store refrigerated for up to two weeks.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCoconut Free Dairy Free Egg Free Nightshade Free Nut Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free Side Dishes
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.