Indian Style Sweet Potato Fries
A fun new twist on the greatest food out there...sweet potato fries.
- 1.5 Tbsp 1.5 Tbsp 1.5 Tbsp Bacon Grease
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Sweet Potato, large
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Curry Powder
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Coconut Flour
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 400. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Peel and slice potatoes into thin wedges or strips. Melt bacon grease (if you let it sit on the oven in a glass dish while the oven is heated it usually melts itself!), and toss it and the fries into a medium bowl. make sure each fry is coated in the grease.
- in a small bowl, mix together the spices and coconut flour for the coating. Add this to the medium bowl and toss the fries until all are covered.
- arrange in 1 layer on the baking sheet and place in the oven. Bake on one side for 20 minutes, flip, and bake for another 20 minutes.
- Serve with coriander mint dip (recipe on my blog).
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week