INDIAN SPICED BAKED POTATO AND EGG FOIL PACKETS
Indian Spiced baked potato and egg Foil packets. A Gluten Free and Paleo friendly vegetarian foil packet meal that rocks with flavor and keeps you healthy! Easy to make with simple real food ingredients and easy to clean up! Great for breakfast, brunch, or dinner.
- 4 cups 4 cups 4 cups Potatoes, White, sliced, golden yellow potatoes (use sweet potato if paleo)
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Olive Oil, Extra Virgin
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Garlic, minced (dried or fresh)
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Curry Powder, seasoning with turmeric
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Sea Salt
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Black Pepper
- 4 whole 4 whole 4 whole Eggs
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Slice your potatoes and toss them with olive oil and your seasonings.
- Place about 1 cup of potatoes in a 8x8 or 9x9 piece of foil (packet or cupped). Repeat until you get 4 packets.
- Place packets on baking tray or straight on oven rack for about 25 -30 minutes until potatoes are tender but not fully cooked.
- Remove tray and place and crack an egg on top of each foil pack.
- Place foil packs back in oven for about 10 minutes or until yolks look firm but not overcooked.
- Remove and garnish with any extra spices. See optional toppings below.
- Place on plate or bowls and enjoy!
- Great with avocado or ranch added.
- Feel free to pack in more veggies when you cook your potatoes. Super easy and fun!
*Foil * Optional topping - red pepper/sriracha, etc. These foil packets can easily be made on the grill or over a campfire as well. Cook the potatoes first for about 20 mins or until tender then add your egg. Simple!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCoconut Free Dairy Free Nut Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free Side Dishes Sugar Free Whole30
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.