Iced Vanilla Coconut MIlk
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Coconut Milk
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Dates (Medjool)
- 10 whole 10 whole 10 whole Ice Cubes
- Blend milk, vanilla, and dates on high.
- Add ice cubes and blend on high for about a minute until frothy.
I used the Goya brand of coconut milk (no thickeners/gums added). I'm not sure if a thicker coconut milk with gums would create the same light and frothy drink. Start with the tablespoon of vanilla, and add more if you like a stronger vanilla taste! You can probably sub other types of milk for the coconut milk, but I haven't experimented yet.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week