Iced Coffee Delicatezza
Simple, sweet, and refreshing. A glass of "me time".
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream, Organic
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Sea Salt
- 4 cup 4 cup 4 cup Coffee, strongly brewed, dark roast is best (cool before mixing)
- 0.75 cup 0.75 cup 0.75 cup Yuzu Simple Syrup (click for recipe), to taste
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup White Chocolate Chips
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Whip the cream
- Stir in the salt
- Place cooled coffee into blender
- Add the simple syrup to blender
- Melt the white chocolate chips and pour into blender
- Blend until thoroughly mixed
- Pour the coffee into glasses over ice
- Add a dollop of salted cream mixture to top
- Serve and enjoy!
If you have a particularly sweet tooth, you can always add a dash of organic vanilla bean extract. Enjoy!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeBeverages Coconut Free Egg Free Nightshade Free Nut Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.