Iced Coconut Latte
All natural, thick & creamy, subtly sweet, espresso infused iced coconut latte. The perfect pick me up.
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Coconut Milk Yogurt
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Almond Milk, or milk or choice - I use unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Banana, (I prefer to used pre-sliced and frozen bananas in my smoothies but fresh works just fine)
- 1 fl oz 1 fl oz 1 fl oz strongly brewed Coffee, more or less to taste - (or 1 tsp of instant espresso granules)
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Pure Maple Syrup
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Coconut Nectar, or coconut extract
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Ice Cubes, (or milk of choice) more or less depending on how thick you like your smoothies
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Dark Chocolate Chips, roughly chopped for serving - optional
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place all ingredients into your blender and process until smooth.
- Taste and adjust to desired level of sweetness. If you prefer things on the sweeter side feel free to bump up the maple syrup, add a little more vanilla or even a little stevia to sweeten things up.
- Enjoy xo
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week