Iced Bulletproof Matcha Latte
Matcha is an incredibly nutrient dense powder with tremendous benefits. Not a bad thing to drink each morning, eh? I've actually started calling it my #superpowder. In fact, just 1 cup of brewed matcha tea is equivalent to 10 cups of brewed loose leaf green tea. Boom! If theses benefits alone didn’t convince you to try swapping your coffee for an iced matcha latte, the flavor and the feeling of energy and alertness you’ll have after imbibing in this beverage surely will do the trick.
- .5 cup .5 cup .5 cup Water
- .5 cup .5 cup .5 cup Coconut Milk
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Ghee
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Coconut Oil, Organic
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Matcha Green Tea Powder
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Collagen
- .25 whole .25 whole .25 whole Vanilla Bean Pod
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Ice cubes
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Heat ¼ cup of your water over medium low heat. Be sure not to boil it!
- Add 1 tsp. matcha powder to a small bowl, and pour about 1 tablespoon of the hot water on top. Using a bamboo whisk or the back of a spoon, stir the matcha powder into a paste.
- Combine the remainder of the hot water, ghee, MCT oil, and matcha powder in a glass. You can also use a hand blender for this. Add more hot water if needed.
- When the latte is well combined, add 1 cup crushed ice to the glass.
- Use a hand-held frother or a hand blender to combine the collagen peptides, coconut milk, and vanilla. Pour the mixture into the glass with the matcha and ice.
- Sip and enjoy the beautiful benefits of a high fat, high antioxidant breakfast!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeBeverages Egg Free Nightshade Free Nut Free Shellfish Free Specific Carbohydrate Diet Sugar Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.